Employee’s Process Checklist
Note: Your manager will be initiating the performance support conversation process. Once you are informed that your conversation is going to take place, begin going through this checklist.
Preparing for Performance Support Conversation (1-2 Weeks Prior to Conversation)
- Review the Employee’s Guide.
- Review and fill-out the Goal Template for Employees document to bring into the meeting.
- Review the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Look out for an email from your manager including the meeting request and an up-to-date job description.
The Performance Support Conversation
- Ensure you sign the Performance Support Conversation Program form at the end of the meeting to indicate that the meeting has taken place.
After Performance Support Conversation (Up to 1 Week After Conversation)
- Receive a copy of your Performance Support Conversation Program form and save it for your records.