As per the Collective Agreement, all non-instructional jobs will be classified with a point factor rated job classification system. Jobs will be evaluated jointly with the employer and union in the Joint Job Evaluation Committee.
Please follow these steps for classification and reclassification review of a job(s) or if providing an updated Job Description:
- Complete the Job Description Template form. Save in Microsoft Word file format for electronic package submission. Refer to the Job Descriptions Writing Guide while completing the template.
- Review completed Job Description with your Human Resource Consultant.
- Complete the Request for Position Review form and obtain all required signatures (digital signatures permitted). Save as a PDF.
- If submitting a new position, you must receive budget committee approval prior to submission.
- Provide an updated Department Organizational Chart that includes the job being evaluated. Save as a PDF.
- Email all three files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any hard copies to HR – retain the electronic documents until you receive confirmation the review has been completed.
Your request will be placed in que for evaluation and you will be contacted if any further information is required.