Benefits and Disability
At Red River College Polytechnic we recognize that our strength is you, our employees, so we’re committed to providing a well-balanced benefits program for you and your family. We’re pleased to provide eligible employees with a Flex Benefits Program for your medical and dental needs.
Additional benefits include a CSSB pension plan, group insurance, accidental death and disablement, long term disability, employee assistance program, sick leave and vacation entitlements, health spending account, and generous holiday closure days.
There are many voluntary benefits available to regular, term and casual employees. Including:
- Deferred Salary Leave Plan – A plan that funds a leave of absence for eligible employees
- STRATA Select – A selection of retail, insurance, and other benefits for RRC Polytech staff made available through our benefits plan
- Voluntary Reduced Work Week – A program that provides employees with an opportunity to request additional days of leave while spreading the pay reduction over a period of time
- Winnipeg Transit EcoPass – Subsidized monthly transit passes for RRC Polytech staff at Notre Dame and downtown campuses
Canada Life Benefits
Online secure access to your Group Plan (Health and Dental Benefits) provides details on the status of your claims, personalized pre-filled claim forms, health and wellness information and much more.
Flex Benefits Program
- RRC Polytech Flex Plan FAQ
- RRC Polytech Flex New Employee Enrollment
- RRC Polytech Flex Plan Design
- Flex Benefits Booklet
- Flex Benefits Brochure
- HSA Brochure
- RRC Polytech Canada Life Application Form
- Flex Benefit Continuation Form
- RRC Polytech Notice of Change Form
2019 Benefit Re-enrolment Information
The following information is intended as an explanation of the Plan provision and benefits. This information should not be considered as changing or extending any of the provisions of the LTD Plan as identified in the Regulations. If there is any conflict between this information and the Plan Regulations, the Plan Regulations shall apply.