Red River College is a leader in applied learning and innovation. Our talented team of employees is passionate about education, innovation and student success.
Contact Human Resources
C409 – 2055 Notre Dame Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0J9
For general inquiries about payroll and benefits, email PayBenefits@rrc.ca.
In support of the College’s Strategic Plan, RRC is committed to delivering professional and timely consultative services on a full range of Human Resource functions to all employees.
In addition to participating and contributing to College-wide initiatives, we deliver professional consultative services in areas including:
- Recruitment and Selection – ensuring maintenance of a competent and effective workforce.
- Job Evaluation – that is consistent and equitably applied
- Organizational Design
- Labour Relations – managing grievances, facilitating discussions to resolve disputes and investigating complaints, and contract negotiations
- Advisory, Consulting and Counseling for:
- Performance Management
- Employee Development Planning
- Succession Planning
- Absenteeism Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Policy and Collective Agreement Interpretation
- Supportive Employment Services – including facilitating return to work plans and workplace accommodations
- Learning and Development – an array of learning opportunities aimed at enhancing organizational and professional effectiveness