There are many finance processes to keep the College running. As we define and update processes they will be posted here.
Accounts Payable (AP) Process
The AP Submission Process is now a completely paperless, digital Maestro process. The documents users can now expect to submit through Maestro include:
- Visa statements
- expense claims
- manual cheque requests
- Claims for Service, including all related back-up documents (receipts, travel applications, staff development forms, and other related back-up)
- the ability to start the process to for new vendor information
The Financial Services team has created several step-by-step videos on the Maestro Accounts Payable document submission process, including:
- Accounts Payable Maestro process
- Information for Initiators tutorial
- Information for Budget Approvers tutorial
- How to convert documents to PDF form and combine into one file tutorial
If you have any questions about the process or require additional support, please contact the Financial Analyst or Financial Services Representative assigned to your school or department, or email FinanceProcessSupport@rrc.ca.