The following resources are available to faculty as you continue to teach from home and/or on campus. Please discuss your specific teaching plans with your supervisor.
Spaces available on campus for teaching purposes
We’ve set up dedicated spaces on campus if you need to work in a classroom or other area to record or deliver instruction. If you would like to book a space on campus, please email FacilityRentalsNDC@rrc.ca. We’ll be creating a self-service booking portal for this process once we have a better idea of how many instructors need to use spaces on campus.
Advanced technical and/or production supports
eTV has a variety of video services and resources available to support Flexible Online Delivery, including studio and mobile video production, desktop recording, video streaming services, and media creation.
The Library has a range of AV equipment available to support your online teaching needs. Equipment-lending guidelines vary by the type of equipment and availability, as some equipment can be taken home while other equipment needs to remain on campus.
An overview of available equipment is listed below. Some items have limited availability, so please take this into consideration when borrowing equipment and reserve ahead of time.
Presenting and collaboration tools
- Data projectors
- Display adapters (for connecting to data projectors or other displays for presentations)
- Document cameras
- Wireless presenters (for presentations)
- Flipcharts/whiteboards (the flipchart stands we have can be used with paper or as whiteboards)
- Whiteboard dry erase kits
Computing and conferencing equipment
- Conference equipment (e.g. webcams, speakers, headsets, etc.)
Power management and connectivity
- Chargers (for phones and similar devices)
- Cables (for connecting devices to displays, network cables, etc.)
- Extension cords and power bars
See our Teaching Essentials to learn more about how we’re supporting faculty during this time of transition. Here, you’ll find information about our Flexible Online Delivery Model, Learning Technologies, Faculty Development, and more.