See the latest information related to RRC Polytech and COVID-19.
If you are working on campus:
- Follow the Return to Campus checklist each day before coming to campus
- Do not come to campus if you are feeling ill
If you are working from home:
- Complete the mandatory COVID-19 safety orientation
- Regularly visit Staff Forum, and review the employee supports and services available online, including working from home resources, academic continuity supports, counselling, accessibility services, and more.
- Watch for important updates on our website, Staff News, social media, and in your RRC Polytech email.
Find out how COVID-19 is affecting College operations for staff and faculty
- Working from Home (Laptops, IT Questions, Ergonomics, Library Services, Using Microsoft Teams)
- Working on Campus (Access, Entrances, Limited Access Areas, Parking, EcoPass, Shipping and Receiving, Mail Delivery, Requests for Additional Supplies)
- Travel (Business Travel, Personal Travel)
- Academics and Student Support (Flexible Online Delivery Model, Academic Continuity Supports, Continuing Education Online Content Index, Student Services Centre, Academic Success Centre, Counselling Services, Accessibility Services)
RRC Polytech Health Services
Health Links/Info Sante
- Manitoba Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Government of Canada Travel Advice and Advisories
- World Health Organization