Online Parking Pass Guide
Logging into the Parking Portal
- Visit the online Parking Portal
- From the Login page select Staff/Student Login
- From the Parking Portal you will have the option to view permits, citations, and appeals.
Purchasing a permit
- Select Get Permits
- Read instructions carefully and proceed
- Select the permit you wish to purchase and agree to the terms (only permits you are eligible for will appear)
Select permit dates
- Select the effective start and end date for your selected permit
- You may select the start date of your permit up to 15 calendar days in advance.
Confirm/register license plates
- Confirm which vehicle the permit is for (If vehicle is not listed select Add Vehicle and enter appropriate vehicle information). You may register up to four license plates.
- It is the responsibility of the permit holder to ensure registered license plates are always current. Failure to register a license plate will result in citations issued.
- The permit holder is responsible for all citations issued on all registered license plates.
- If you have a license plate on your profile that you no longer use, you may disable it. The license plate will be inactive and will stay on your profile.
Your cart and payment
- Choose Payment Method and select Pay Now
- The permit you are purchasing is virtual and you will not receive a physical hangtag. If you require additional parking after his permit expires, it is your responsibility to login and purchase parking.
- Review Payment Confirmation
- Select Pay Now
- You will be rerouted to enter credit card information and returned to the Parking Portal for your receipt
- From the Parking Portal select View Your Citations
- This will show any past or present citations associated with your account and give you the option to pay or appeal your citation(s)
- Citations may only be appealed with-in 15 days from the date of issue.
- Citations issued for Parking in an accessible stall without authorization and Parking in a Fire Lane are not appealable.
- All citations will need to be Paid before they can be Appealed. We will cancel the citation if the appeal is successful and refund the citation fee.
Paying a citation
- To pay for a citation, select Add to Basket from the Citation Menu
- Once it has been added to basket select your Basket and click Pay Now
- You will be directed to your Cart
- Select Payment Method and click Pay Now
- Review information in your cart (You will also have the option to Remove the citation from your cart).
- You will be re-routed to enter credit card information and returned to FlexPort for your receipt.
Appealing a citation
Important: Citations must be appealed with-in fifteen (15) days from the date of issue.
- Because all citations will need to be Paid before they can be Appealed, first pay off the citation you are looking to appeal.
- Once you have paid the citation, go back to the Citation Menu from the Parking Portal homepage.
- From the Citation Menu select Appeal on the citation
- Confirm the plate number of the vehicle associated with the citation
- Select Confirm
- Review the citation details and select next once you have agreed with the information presented
- Select email and address (You can add an email and address if one is not already in the system)
- Type the reason for the appeal
- You may add up to three attachments before submitting the appeal
- You will be directed to the appeals receipt
- We will review your appeal and email you a decision to the email you provided on the appeal form.