Commuting and Parking
Red River College offers a variety of commuting options to meet the needs of staff and visitors. Our programs and services are guided by the principles of flexibility, equity and sustainability.
- Cycling: Whether you’re a novice or an all-season road warrior, we want to make cycling a safe, convenient and preferred commute option for you. Learn more ›
- Bussing: Winnipeg Transit is the number one way our community gets to and from campus, plus RRC employees get a discount on monthly bus passes. Learn more ›
- Carpooling: Team up your ride to save money and reduce stress with these helpful options. Learn more ›
- Driving: Sometimes you want the freedom of your own vehicle, which is why we offer staff parking at several campuses. Learn more ›
- Travel Alternatives: Employees might agree that sometimes it’s nice to not have to commute at all. That’s why the College offers some travel alternatives. Learn more ›
Transportation planning, services and initiatives is overseen by Parking Services, Ancillary Services and the Sustainability Office. We’re always open to feedback from staff and students on how we can improve your commuting experience. Read our Transportation Plan and feel free to get in touch with any of us and we’d be happy to chat.