Research Plan 2022-26
Innovation in Action
RRC Polytech’s Research Plan, Innovation in Action, outlines the priorities and goals that focus on building a thriving, inclusive applied research ecosystem by building our reputation as a leader in technology and innovation in education, enhancing relationships and practices guided by Indigenous methodologies and raising awareness of our achievements and aspirations.
This plan was informed by and aligns with our Strategic Plan and will guide our research activities over the next five years.
Table of Contents
Our Strategic Plan 2022-2026, In Front of What’s Ahead, charts a bold course forward for RRC Polytech.
Framework for Action
Priorities and goals that focus on the defining theme of growing our thriving, inclusive applied research ecosystem at RRC Polytech.
Research Plan Steering Committee
- Dr. Christine Watson, Vice President, Academic (chair)
- Valerie Shantz, Senior Strategic Advisor – Academic Plan Lead
- Dr. Simon Potter, Director, Research Partnerships & Innovation – Research Plan Lead
- Lynn Zapshala-Kelln, Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Dr. Jeanine Webber, Executive Director, Academic
- Aileen Najduch, Executive Director, Student Services and Global Partnerships
- Nadine Ogborn, Director, Centre for Learning and Program Excellence
- Jojo Delos Reyes, Research Program Manager
Indigenous Advisory Committee
- Tracy Brant, Chair, Indigenous Education Programs
- Isabel Bright, Dean, School of Indigenous Education
- Jamie Chahine, ACCESS Pathways Manager
- Carla Kematch, Director, Truth and Reconciliation and Community Engagement
- Jaime Richard, Manager, External Indigenous Relations and Partnerships
- Mandy Robinson, Director, Enrolment Services and Registrar
- Jamie Wilson, Vice President, Indigenous Strategy, Research and Business Development