Academic Plan 2022-26
Learning in Action
RRC Polytech’s Academic Plan, Learning in Action, outlines the priorities and informs decision-making by enhancing recruitment, retention, and work-integrated learning strategies, expanding program delivery to meet the needs of students, ensuring our curriculum is inclusive and creating an environment where everyone feels seen and heard.
This plan was informed by and aligns with our Strategic Plan and will guide our academic activities over the next five years.
Table of Contents
Our Strategic Plan 2022-2026, In Front of What’s Ahead, charts a bold course forward for RRC Polytech.
Process and Looking Forward
Find out how we created the plan and ensured it was developed to align with our commitment to Truth and Reconciliation.
Academic Plan Steering Committee
- Dr. Christine Watson, Vice President, Academic (chair)
- Valerie Shantz, Senior Strategic Advisor – Academic Plan Lead
- Dr. Simon Potter, Director, Research Partnerships & Innovation – Research Plan Lead
- Lynn Zapshala-Kelln, Vice President, Finance and Administration
- Dr. Jeanine Webber, Executive Director, Academic
- Aileen Najduch, Executive Director, Student Services and Global Partnerships
- Nadine Ogborn, Director, Centre for Learning and Program Excellence
- Jojo Delos Reyes, Research Program Manager
Indigenous Advisory Committee
- Tracy Brant, Chair, Indigenous Education Programs
- Isabel Bright, Dean, School of Indigenous Education
- Jamie Chahine, ACCESS Pathways Manager
- Carla Kematch, Director, Truth and Reconciliation and Community Engagement
- Jaime Richard, Manager, External Indigenous Relations and Partnerships
- Mandy Robinson, Director, Enrolment Services and Registrar
- Jamie Wilson, Vice President, Indigenous Strategy, Research and Business Development