Other Awards for Employees
The Staff Awards and Recognition Committee (SARC) is pleased to provide employees with a reference list for other awards delivered within the College environment that are not part of the BRAVO Awards. At present, these awards are:
- School of Continuing Education Teaching Excellence Award
- Industrial Technologies Teaching Excellence Award (for faculty within the School of Construction and Engineering Technologies or the School of Transportation, Aviation and Manufacturing)
- Students’ Association Teaching Award of Excellence – please contact Brenda Young at email@example.com for information
If you are familiar with any other employee awards offered within the College, please send details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask you to please provide a link to the award or nomination form where possible so that others may access it easily.
External Awards for Employees
SARC has developed a list of awards outside of RRC that staff are encouraged to nominate a colleague for. These awards celebrate our technical expertise, our professional practices, and our contribution to our communities!
Can you think of someone deserving who might fit the bill for one of these amazing accolades? We encourage you to nominate a colleague. Each award has its own deadline – please be sure to make note.
- Future Leaders of Manitoba Awards
- Apprenticeship Manitoba Awards of Distinction (including Instructor of the Year)
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Manitoba – Project Manager of the Year and Project of the Year Awards
- Advanced Education Training and Literacy Aboriginal Advisory Council (AETLAAC) Awards
- Canadian Public Relations Society Awards (Manitoba)
- Canadian Public Relations Society Awards (National)
- YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- YMCA Peace Awards
- Manitoba Human Rights Awards
- SAFE Work Awards
- Manitoba Child Care Association Awards
- The Canadian Association for Young Children – Friends of Children Award
- Canadian Child Care Federation
- Human Resources Management Association of MB (HRMAM) – HR Excellence Awards
- Advertising Association of Manitoba (AAW) Awards
- Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) Awards
- Canadian Association of Journalists Awards
- Broadcast Educators Association of Canada (BEAC) Awards
- Volunteer Manitoba Awards (including Lieutenant Governor’s Make a Difference Community Award, Premier’s Volunteer Service Award, Mayor’s Volunteer Service Award, Arts & Culture Awards, Local Hero Awards, Leadership Awards)
SARC welcomes your input. If you know of an award that would be of benefit to share with RRC employees, please contact email@example.com and include the link to the award and/or nomination form. SARC can update this list at any time. Please note that SARC reserves the right to screen to ensure awards support relevant College policies.