- Contributes to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy through customer and industry interactions.
- Participates in strategic sales planning to continuously identify and support the organization’s positioning within the marketplace.
- Manages a territory by using the sales funnel to allocate time and resources to build and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Applies the consultative selling process to meet both the buyer and seller organization objectives.
- Develops and manages internal and external customer relationships through ongoing interactions that involve trust, empathy, collaboration, and support.
- Incorporates technology to acquire, organize, and communicate information for efficient and effective customer relationship management.
- Identifies, evaluates, and interprets internal business functions and external environmental factors to develop and implement appropriate marketing strategies.
- Employs professional business language and behaviours through appropriate communication channels to develop a complete understanding and meet the informational needs of all parties involved in the exchange.
- Demonstrates personal and professional effectiveness through integrity, strategic thinking, self-awareness, and growth for personal, team, and organizational success.