Parks Canada Jobs Presentation!
Mon, Dec 9, 2019
2pm – 3pm
Room 304 – PGI
504 Main Street, Winnipeg, MB
No registration required!
Do you have skills and interests in:
- Presenting and protecting Canada’s natural and cultural heritage
- Assisting with data collection and management for Wapusk National Park
- Assisting with maintenance of national historic sites
- Assisting with communications, promotions and photography
- Helping deliver special events
- Engaging with the public
Attend this information session to learn about opportunities in Winnipeg (The Forks, Riel House, Lower Fort Garry), Churchill (Prince of Wales Fort, Wapusk National Park, York Factory), and Riding Mountain National Park.
Learn more about Parks Canada sites at parkscanada.ca/manitoba
Apply online at parkscanada.gc.ca/jobs-manitoba
For more info, contact Student Employment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.