Come out for skate with fellow Red River College Staff and Students! Enjoy Canada’s favourite sport while enjoying a solid workout. All sessions occurring at the Canlan Ice-Plex, from 4:40pm – 5:40pm Tuesday nights. Cost is $110 plus gst for all ten sessions.
Registration is now open. Fill out the below registration form at take to student services for payment.
|Fall Session||Winter Session|
|October 16 / 2018||January 15 / 2019|
|October 23 / 2018||January 22 / 2019|
|October 30 / 2018||January 29 / 2019|
|November 6 / 2018||February 5 / 2019|
|November 13 / 2018||February 12 / 2019|
|November 20 / 2018||February 19 / 2019|
|November 27 / 2018||February 26 / 2019|
|December 4 / 2018||March 5 / 2019|
|December 11 / 2018||March 12 / 2019|
|December 18 / 2018||March 19 / 2019|
Here are the basic rules for the Hockey Program:
- This is a FUN recreational hour of hockey
- No aggressive or unsportsmanlike play will be tolerated. First incident of such play will results in removal from the program without refund.
- Full equipment mandatory (none provided by Rec Services)
- No bodychecking or slapshots allowed
- Jerseys provided by Rec Services
- No officials will be present.
Any further questions can be directed to Athletics and Rec Services Coordinator Cole Skinner at email@example.com.