RRC Athletics and Recreation Services offers a variety of fitness classes, personal training, massage therapy and fitness assessments.
Therapy available at NDC North Gym
- Get Movin Challenge: Each February Rebels Rec Services puts on the Get Moving Challenge. Get rewarded for being active!
- Bike Share Program: Head down to the North Gym to take a bike for ride.
- Lunch and Learn Wellness Series: Come participate and interact with fitness, exercise, and wellness professionals as they present on wide array of active living topics.
- 12 Week Wellness Program: This 12-week individual wellness program has been developed to help you get active and lead a healthier life.
- Wellness Routes (Walking/Running): Rebels Rec Services has a number of walking and running routes laid out for the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses with distances and times associated with each route.
- Women and Weights: A four week program that introduces women various fitness equipment, exercises and workouts.
- Rebels Run Club: This weekly run is open to all RRC staff, students and community members.
- Fantastic Lifestyle Checklist: Fantastic Lifestyle Checklist: Time for a check-up.
- Getting Started: A guide to helping a busy student get started on a healthier happier lifestyle.
- Monthly Fitness Challenges: Each month Rebels Rec Services challenge you to be active. Take our fitness challenge submit the results and be entered to win prizes