Full Stack Web Development
A Fulfilling Career Awaits
The Full Stack Web Development Program provides the highly sought-after skills to succeed in web or software development. The program is especially beneficial for:
- Individuals with an aptitude for logical reasoning, the capacity for analytical thought, and mathematical ability
- Those with an interest in information technology and web development
The program offers the choice of earning either a 12-month certificate or 16-month diploma and is available online and through blended delivery.
- Manage the development of front-facing (what the user sees) and back-end (server-side) web technologies
- Design and build web applications via analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance
- Develop requirements, propose solutions, ensure a pleasant end user experience, maintain databases and perform quality assurance and application coding
Practical application and industry projects will further hone your business skills during the co-operative work experience and provide real work experience to incorporate into your resume. Work placements are paid and last a minimum of 16 weeks.
A number of employment opportunities exist based on the desired credential.
- Web Designer
- Web Developer
- Web Application Support Specialist
- Junior Full Stack Developer
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Senior Full Stack Java Developer
- Software Developer, Full Stack
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Web Application Business Analyst
The combination of courses and applied work experience (or industry project) will prepare you for career opportunities requiring strong full stack web development skills.
In Winnipeg, hourly wages for related jobs range from approximately $15 to $37 (jobbank.gc.ca).
Eligibility Requirements and Prerequisites
A Grade 12 education and required English Language Requirements (or equivalent) are required for this program.
Ready to claim your seat in this program? Seats are limited so register today.
Interested in taking this program full-time? Sign up to be notified once full-time application is available.
Organizations can sponsor employees to attend a course.
Your organization may be eligible to receive up to $10,000 for training each new or existing employee. Find out if you qualify for the Canada-Manitoba Job Grant.
Questions about the program and registration can be sent to our friendly staff. Contact RRC Polytech for help.