Red River College will be operating on restricted holiday hours, effective noon, Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2019.
During the break, general access to the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses will be limited to the following hours:
- Dec. 24, 2019: Regular hours until 12:00pm, then closed for the remainder of the day
- Dec. 25-26, 2019: Closed (no access)
- Dec. 27-31, 2019: 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Jan. 1, 2020: Closed (no access)
Regular hours of operation will resume at 7:00am on Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020.
Lab access at the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses during the above hours will be limited to the classroom labs listed below. Students who are in one of the designated labs prior to closure will be given a four-hour grace period (until 8:00pm) to complete their studies or project before being asked to leave.
Notre Dame Campus Labs
- A226 – EET PC Lab
- B110F – Civil Technology Printer Room
- D315 – PC Lab
- F211 – Indigenous Programs PC Lab
Roblin Centre Labs
- A106 – PC Lab
- W412 – 3D Computer Graphics PC Lab
- W102 – Creative Arts PC Lab
- Entry to the Notre Dame Campus during restricted hours will be permitted via the East Plaza door of Building C.
- Entry to the Roblin Centre will be permitted through the North Atrium doors.
- Sign in / sign out procedures will be in effect – identification will be required for admission. Staff and students are advised to carry their RRC identification cards.
- The Jan den Oudsten Vehicle Technology & Research Centre will be closed to students during the holiday break. Other campus locations will issue separate memos with respect to their hours of operation.