Red River College will again operate on restricted holiday hours, effective 4:00 p.m., Friday, Dec. 22, 2017.
During the break, general access to the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses will be limited to the following hours:
- Dec. 23, 2017: Regular hours until 4:00 p.m.
- Dec. 24-26, 2017: Closed (no access)
- Dec. 27-31, 2017: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Jan. 1, 2018: Closed (no access)
- Jan. 2, 2018: Resume regular hours, effective 7:00 a.m.
Lab access at the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses during the above hours will be limited to the classroom labs listed below. Students who are in one of the designated labs prior to closure will be given a four-hour grace period (until 8:00 p.m.) to complete their studies or project before being asked to leave.
Notre Dame Campus Labs
D315 – General use PC lab
A423 – GIS PC lab
B110F – Civil Technology Printer Room
A226 – EET PC lab
F211 – Indigenous programs PC lab
Roblin Centre Labs
A106 – General use PC Lab
W412 – 3D Computer Graphics PC Lab
W102 – Creative Arts PC Lab
- Entry to the Notre Dame Campus during restricted hours will be permitted via the East Plaza door of Building C
- Entry to the Roblin Centre will be permitted through the North Atrium doors.
- Sign in / sign out procedures will be in effect. Identification will be required for admission.
- Staff and students are advised to carry their College identification cards.
- The Heavy Equipment Transportation Centre will be closed to students during the holiday break. Other campus locations will issue separate memos with respect to their hours of operation.
Regular hours of operation will resume 7:00 a.m., on Tuesday, Jan. 2, 2018.