Red River College will again operate this year on restricted holiday hours, effective 4 p.m., on Fri., Dec. 23rd, 2011. Regular hours of operation will resume at 7 a.m., on Tue., Jan. 3rd, 2012.
During the break, general access to the Notre Dame and Exchange District Campuses will be limited to the following hours:
- Dec. 23rd: Regular hours until 4 p.m.
- Dec. 24th: 8 a.m. – noon
- Dec. 25th & 26th: Closed — no access
- Dec. 27th – 31st: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Jan. 1st: Closed — no access
- Jan. 2nd: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Jan. 3rd: Regular hours resume, effective 7 a.m.
During the above hours, lab access on the Notre Dame Campus and the Roblin Centre will be limited to the classroom labs listed below. Students who are in one of the designated labs prior to closure will be given a four-hour grace period (until 4 p.m. or 8 p.m., depending on the day) to complete their studies or project before being asked to leave.
Notre Dame Campus:
- D315: Business Division students using desktops
- BB12: Hospitality students using laptop computers
- A423: Advanced Diploma (GIS)
- A226: Electrical/Electronic Engineering Students
- A106: PC Lab
- W412: Mac Lab
Entry to the Notre Dame Campus during restricted hours will be permitted via the East Plaza door of Building C. Entry to the Roblin Centre will be permitted through the North Atrium doors.
Sign-in and sign-out procedures will be in effect. Identification will be required for admission. Staff and students are advised to carry their Red River College identification cards.
The Heavy Equipment Transportation Centre (HETC) will be closed to students during the holiday break. Other campus locations will issue separate memos with respect to their hours of operation.