Winnipeg, MB – It’s all systems go today at Red River College’s (RRC) Stevenson Campus, where the Government of Canada will make an exciting announcement for Manitoba’s aviation sector – one of the largest in Canada.
Dr. Doug Eyolfson, Member of Parliament for Charleswood-St.James-Assiniboia-Headingley and Paul Vogt, RRC President and CEO will share flight plans to ensure students training for careers aircraft maintenance training will be ready for takeoff generations to come.
For more information and to confirm your attendance, please contact Emily Doer, 204-990-1885 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Honourable Jonathan Wilkinson Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard, MP Doug Eyolfson will announce support that will help students reach new heights in aviation and aeronautics.
- Dr. Doug Eyolfson, Member of Parliament for Charleswood-St.James-Assiniboia-Headingley
- Paul Vogt, RRC President and CEO
- RRC Aviation and Aerospace students, instructors, and staff
- Industry partners and supporters
DATE: Thursday, March 7, 2019
Red River College’s Stevenson Aviation Campus – Hubert Kleysen Hangar:
2280 Saskatchewan Avenue
- MP Doug Eyolfson and RRC President, Paul Vogt, will make the announcement in Red River College’s Stevenson Campus in the Hubert Kleysen Hangar.
- Students working in the classrooms and in hangar area.