Welding and Metal Fabrication Stream
- Cohort 1 – April 12 to June 18, 2021
- Cohort 2 – July 26 to October 1, 2021
- Cohort 3 – October 11 to December 17, 2021
- Cohort 4 – January 17 to March 25, 2022
This program might be for you if you are…
- a refugee or permanent resident in Canada who has completed CLB 4 or lower
- currently unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
- available to study full-time
- capable of meeting other program requirements
- Part 1: Sector-Specific Language Training (10 weeks)
- Part 2: Occupation-Specific Employment Training (up to 24 weeks)
This program is a partnership between Red River College and Winnipeg Industrial Skills Training Centre Inc. and is funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of Manitoba.
For more information about the REDI program contact the Language Training Centre at 204-949-8526 or email Marvin at email@example.com.