This program might be for you…
- if you are a refugee in Canada who has completed CLB 3 or lower
- if you are looking for employment in Winnipeg
- if you are available to study full-time
- Part 1: Sector-Specific Language Training, 12 weeks
- Part 2: Occupation-Specific Employment Training, 6 weeks
- Part 3: Employment/Work Integrated Learning, 6 weeks
Updated information will be available soon.
This program is in partnership with Manitoba Start.
For more information, please attend an information session (see brochure for dates/location). If you missed the information sessions you may contact Immigrant Centre at 204.943.9158 Ext 249 or 290.