Welding and Metal Fabrication Stream
- Cohort 1 – July 13 to October 2
- Cohort 2 – October 5 to December 24
- Cohort 3 – January 11/21 to March 31/21
This program might be for you if you are…
- a refugee or permanent resident in Canada who has completed CLB 4 or lower
- currently unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
- available to study full-time
- capable of meeting other program requirements
- Part 1: Sector-Specific Language Training (12 weeks)
- Part 2: Occupation-Specific Employment Training (up to 24 weeks)
This program is a partnership between Red River College and Winnipeg Industrial Skills Training Centre Inc. and is funded by the Government of Canada and the Province of Manitoba.
For more information about the REDI program contact the Language Training Centre at 204-945-6151 (Extension 6380 for Denis or extension 6384 for Hadid).
To register for an Information Session, please contact Manitoba Start at 204-944-8833 or in-person at 271 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg.