Communication for Engineers and Technologists
Gain exposure to employment-related activities and overcome barriers associated with credential recognition. In this program, you will have opportunities to connect with professionals and employers in your industry.
You’ll receive a cultural orientation to businesses in Canada and hear from guest speakers who will help you meet others in the technology and engineering industry.
When you finish the program, you will have the skills and strategies necessary to succeed in a post-secondary institution.
Monday to Friday
20 students per class
- Build on your previous training, experience or interest in technology or engineering
- Find employment or continue your studies in the field of technology or business
- Re-enter employment in the field of technology or engineering
- Increase your socio-cultural communication skills to succeed in the workplace
- Use of cutting-edge technology and online independent learning
- Full support from your instructors
- Regular feedback about your progress
- Information about post-secondary studies or technology in Manitoba
A computer with a webcam, internet access, plus a good-quality headset and microphone.
A minimum English level of CLB 7.
August 30, 2021 – December 10, 2021
January 4, 2022 – April 22, 2022