You are eligible for the CIEHP program if you meet the following requirements:
- Must be an internationally-educated health professional. (Must provide Proof of Education as Health Professional – complete the form included in the CIEHP Application Package.)
- Must be referred from WELARC.
- Must have taken an English language proficiency test within 6-12 months and achieved:
- Must have a referral from Winnipeg English Language Assessment Centre (WELARC), and a minimum CLB Level 8 or IELTS 7.0 in English Language Proficiency (Listening, Speaking, and Reading) and a minimum of CLB 7 (or IELTS 6.5) in Writing. (Note: A CLB Level 7 or IELTS 6.5 in Reading may be considered.)
- Consideration will be given to applicants who have taken other language tests approved by specific health regulator (see specific regulator’s website for details).
For further information about these conditions or other information, contact Stuart Schwarz, Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This program is funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
- There is no cost for participants, but applicants must be permanent residents.