To forget the RRCWireless network after resetting your password, follow these steps:
- Click the Start menu, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left‑hand pane, click the Manage wireless networks link.
- Click RRCWireless network, and then click Remove.
- On the Manage Wireless Networks menu, click Yes to remove the network.
- If RRCWireless does not automatically appear in your list of available networks, refer to the Configure wireless network – Windows 7 webpage to manually add it; otherwise, refer to the Connect to wireless network – Windows 7 webpage for instructions on connecting to the network.