If you are connecting to the RRC wireless network for the first time, refer to Step 1. If you have recently changed your password and can no longer connect to the network, refer to the Forget wireless network – Windows 7 webpage.
- Click the Network icon in the bottom right‑hand corner of your taskbar.
- Click RRCWireless.
NOTE: If RRCWireless does not appear in your list of available networks, you will have to manually add it. Refer to the Configure wireless network – Windows 7 webpage.
- Since this a network that you trust and will regularly connect to, you can select the Connect automatically check box to enable your device to automatically connect to the RRCWireless network whenever it is within the network’s range.
- Click Connect. If you are using a College‑issued device to log on, the RRCWireless network status will change to “Connected,” and you can begin using the network. If you are using a personal device to log on, you will have to enter your log on credentials, refer to Step 5.
- If you are using a personal device to log on to the RRCWireless network, you may receive the following Windows Security Alert. Click Connect to proceed.
- Enter your College User name and Password, and then click OK. The RRCWireless network status will automatically change to “Connected,” and you can begin using the network.
NOTE: Enter the same User name and Password that you use to access the RRC network.