To forward a voicemail message by telephone, follow these steps:
- After listening to your message, press 5 to forward it to another recipient.
- Record an introduction when you hear the tone, and use the following keys as you record:
- When you are finished recording, press the # key.
- Follow the voice prompts to add recipients to your message, and then press the # key to confirm the recipient.
NOTE: When adding a recipient, the system defaults to the “spell by name” format. To change to the “dial by extension” format, press #▸#.
- Press 1 to add another name, press # to send the message as is, or press 3 for message options. Use the following keys to select message options, and follow the voice prompts to send your message:
- Press the # key to forward the message.
- After you forward your message, follow the voice prompts to manage your original message.
|3||Set special delivery|
|#||Send message as is|