Change your telephone password
Your telephone password protects the privacy of your messages and secures your Unity Connection mailbox from unauthorized access. You can change your telephone password at any time by following these steps:
- Press the Messages button on your telephone to log on to Unity Connection. For additional log on methods and instructions, see the Listen to your voicemail messages webpage.
- Press 4▸3▸1
- Enter a new password using keys 0–9, and then press the # key.
- The minimum password length is four digits.
- Unity Connection stores your five previously used passwords and prohibits you from reusing a password that it has saved in your history.
- Your password credentials expire after six months, at which time the system will prompt you to change your password.
- Reenter your new password to confirm it, and then press the # key.