- Click the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client icon in the system tray in the bottom right‑hand corner of your task bar.
NOTE: If the Cisco AnyConnect logo does not appear in your system tray, type Cisco into your Windows search box, and then click the search result. If Cisco AnyConnect does not appear in your system tray or search results, refer to the Install VPN client software webpage.
- On the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client menu, type vpn.rrc.ca into the field if the text did not automatically populate when you opened the menu, and then click Connect.
- On the Cisco AnyConnect vpn.rrc.ca menu, enter the VPN user name and password you received from IT Solutions, and then click OK.
- On the Cisco AnyConnect menu, read the security notice, click Accept, and you can begin using your VPN connection.
- To disconnect, click the Cisco AnyConnect icon with a lock symbol in the system tray in the bottom right-hand corner of your task bar, and on the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client menu, click Disconnect.