The Outlook for Android app will allow you to access your email, calendar, contacts and OneDrive files from within the app.
Please Note: Outlook for Android requires a device running Android 4.0 or later. You cannot access tasks from the Outlook for Android app.
- Download the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play Store, if you haven’t installed it already.
- Once installed or if you have already installed it, please open it.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your full student email address following this format:
- Then tap Continue.
- Enter your Red River College email and password and tap Sign in.
- You will be prompted to add another account, tap Maybe Later.
- Information about Outlook will appear here. Click through to read or click Skip.
- Your inbox will open. You can open your calendar and contacts using the icons at the bottom of your screen.
Delete your account
- Depending on your particular Android device, tap the navigation control at the bottom of the screen or tap More and then Settings.
- Tap the account you want to delete.
- Select Remove Account from Device and Remote.