Connect to student email using Apple iPhone or iPad
Note: Student Email for iOS requires iOS 8.0 or higher. If the app is incompatible with your device, try adding your mail account using the built-in mail app that comes with your device
- Download the Outlook for iOS app from the Apple Store if you haven’t installed it yet.
If you already have it installed, open it, then tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
On the Add Email Account page, type your full email address. For example firstname.lastname@example.org, and then tap Add Account.
On the sign in page, your email address is filled in for you. Type your password, and then tap Sign in.
Tip: If you get a time-out message, your password or other information might be incorrect. Retype the information, and then try again.
Note: If you previously selected Exchange to set up your account you may receive a message about security upgrades and you’ll need to re-sign in. Follow the prompts and sign in with your full email address and password.
Select Yes to let the app access your info, if prompted. Outlook for iOS begins syncing.
Tap one of the icons to view your calendar, files, or contacts in the app.
To learn more about using Outlook for iOS, tap Settings > Help and Feedback. Or, see Frequently asked questions about Outlook for iOS and Android
Add another account
- You can have more than one email account in Outlook for iOS. Tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Go back to the top of this page and select the type of account you want to add.
Delete an account
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the account you want to delete.
- Select Remove Account, and then select Delete From This Device or Delete From All Devices.