Tap Settings, then Accounts, and Add account and then Email
Type your full email address, for example Student01@academic.rrc.ca, type your password, and then tap Next
Select the Exchange option.
You will receive a message about additional security features. Select OK to continue
Once the device verifies the server settings, the Account Options page opens. Accept the defaults or select the options for how you want to receive and send your mail, and then tap Next. (You may need to scroll down to see Next)
On the Set up email page you can change the name of your account. When you are finished tap Done
If you synced your calendar and contacts in step 5 you can go to those apps on your phone to view any items that might be there. If you synced tasks as well, you should see them in the calendar app on your device. It might take a few minutes for everything to sync.
If your device can’t connect make sure you typed your email address and password correctly and try again. If you still can’t connect try setting it up manually following the steps below.
Manual set up
Tap Settings & Accounts; Add account & Email
Type your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org, type your password, and then tap Next
Review the settings on the Exchange server settings page and update if necessary
- Email: Make sure your full email address is in this box, for example, email@example.com.
- Domain\Username: Type your full email address in this box, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org. If Domain and Username are separate text boxes in your version of Android, leave the Domain box empty, and type your full email address in the Username box.
- Password: Use the password that you use to access your account.
- Exchange Server: The server name for Office 365 is outlook.office365.com.
- Make sure the Use secure connections (SSL) box is checked.