- Plug your USB stick into your computer.
- Click the File Explorer icon on your taskbar.
- On the File Explorer window, right‑click the USB drive on the left‑hand pane, and then select Format.
- On the Format USB Drive menu, under File system, select FAT32 (Default) in the drop‑down menu, and then click Start.
- To safely remove your USB stick once the format process is complete, on the File Explorer window, right‑click the USB drive in the left‑hand pane, and then select Eject.
You can now plug your USB stick into a Xerox printer and access documents that you would like to print.