IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with these steps please verify that you have a backup of all of the files on your USB stick. Failure to do so may result in the loss of all your data.
- Place your USB stick into your desktop or laptop.
- Click the Microsoft button and choose File Explorer.
- In File Explorer locate the USB drive in the list on the left hand side.
In this example, it is called “D” Drive.
- Right click on the USB drive.
- Select Format.
- You must format the drive FAT 32 bit. This should only take a minute.
- Once complete, remove your device safely.
- Now you will be able to use your USB to access documentation that you would like to print at the Xerox printer.