If you are using Internet Explorer and need to disable the pop‑up blocker, follow these steps:
- Click the tools button in the top right‑hand corner, and then click Internet options in the drop‑down menu.
- On the Internet Options menu, on the Privacy tab, under Pop‑up Blocker, click Settings.
- On the Pop‑up Blocker Settings menu, in the Address of website to allow field, type *.rrc.ca, and then click Add.
- On the Pop‑up Blocker Settings menu, in the Allowed sites field, ensure that *.rrc.ca is included in the list of allowed sites, click Close, and then on the Internet Options menu, click OK.
- Restart Internet Explorer.