- Click on Add an Onsite Check‑in.
- Read the information about Onsite Check‑in.
- Choose from one of the following options:
- Click Me if this is for yourself, and then proceed to Step 4.
- Click One or more people I supervise if you are a manager, select the appropriate staff member, and then proceed to Step 4.
- Click Someone else to select a staff member, click the magnifying glass in the Other staff member field, and then search for the staff member as follows:
- Search by first, last, or partial name; and then click Search.
- Double‑click the search result for the staff member.
- When the staff member information defaults in, proceed to Step 4.
- Click the calendar icon in the Arriving field, select the date and time, and then click Done. Click the calendar icon in the Leaving field, select the date and time, and then click Done.
- In the Campus field, click the drop‑down menu to choose the campus.
- In the Location(s) field, type a building letter and then choose the room location from the suggested options.
- In the Additional Notes field, add any additional information, select the check box confirming that you have completed the questions asked in the Manitoba Government’s COVID-19 Screening Tool today, and then click Save.
- If the Online Check‑in is for yourself, you will see this confirmation message.
- If the Online Check‑in is for your staff member, you will see this confirmation message.
Update your Onsite Check‑in
Currently on campus Onsite Check‑in
- Log on to HUB.
- You can Change or Delete your entry, or select Leave Now if you are leaving earlier than you expected.
Future Onsite Check‑in
- Log on to HUB.
- Click Show/Hide on the left‑hand side.
- You can Change or Delete your entry.
← Back to College Website Support