Introduction to WebAdvisor
WebAdvisor is a secure online service that provides you with 24‑hour access to your personal and College‑related information.
Not only is WebAdvisor home to many of your RRC communications and documents, but it also is the place where you can access and update your personal information. All RRC students, faculty, and staff have access to WebAdvisor, but an individual’s access to WebAdvisor links is based on their unique program and job requirements. Some of the tools you can access using WebAdvisor include, but are not limited to, the following:
WebAdvisor for students
- Update your personal contact information.
- Register for sections in full‑time programs.
- View your current admission and document status for full‑time programs.
- View your class schedules and timetables.
- Apply for, and monitor the status of, student financial aid.
- View your detailed financial account activity and make payments quickly and easily.
WebAdvisor for faculty & staff
- View and update your personal contact information.
- Review your leave plan summary and balance.
- Enter, view, and modify requisitions for goods and services.
- Access budget selection and summary information, and approve documents.
- View class rosters and schedules.
If you are new to the College, you will receive email instructions for retrieving your user name and password so you can access the College network. If you want to confirm your previously retrieved user name or reset a forgotten password, please refer to the Student password help resources or Staff password help resources webpage for instructions.
- To access WebAdvisor from HUB, in the Launchpad widget, under Applications, click WebAdvisor. This is the quickest and easiest way to access WebAdvisor.
- To access WebAdvisor from the WebAdvisor home page, click Log In on the WebAdvisor Menu Bar, enter your College User Name and Password, and then click Submit (or press the Enter key).
Help with WebAdvisor
- If you are experiencing difficulty with your user name or password, refer to the Student password help resources or Staff password help resources webpage for assistance.
NOTE: If you have followed the steps in the webpages above and did not receive an email with your temporary reset code, check your spam or junk folder before trying again.
- If you are confident that you have entered the correct information into the Retrieve or claim your account fields on the HUB log on page but you still cannot retrieve your account information, you can contact the following College resources for further assistance:
- Visit the Student Service Centres as your first point of contact for help resolving your password and account information issues.
- You can also visit the following Library Helpdesk locations for assistance:
- Notre Dame Campus: Library Computer Lab, 8 am – 4 pm
- Exchange District Campus: Lower Learning Commons, 8 am – 4 pm
- For help resolving WebAdvisor issues, please submit a Case Log.