Deposit and Tuition Payments
1. Online Payments
To pay online using MasterCard or Visa credit card or to confirm receipt of your payment, log-in to your WebAdvisor account (RRC HUB). When paying with credit card, a non-refundable 1.75% user fee will be added.
Note: If you do not know your user ID or password, visit RRC HUB.
2. Internet Banking
Pay online through your Canadian financial institution. Allow five business days prior to the payment due date for bank processing. If choosing this option, select Red River College – Tuition Payment. Your account number is your student number and the term (example: 0123456F2018FA).
3. Wire/Bank Transfer
Fees may be transferred electronically to the College. Allow five to ten business days prior to the payment due date for bank processing. Indicate your name and student number on the remittance form and e-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Bank of Canada, Main Branch
220 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3C 0A5
For Account: Red River College
Financial Institution 003
Transit (Branch) Number 00007
Account Number 154-895-7
Swift Code ROYCCAT2
5. By Mail
Send payment, noting student number, program, and term to:
Controller’s Office, Room C212
2055 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3H OJ9
International students who wish to withdraw from the College or change their status must inform the International Education office. Refunds will be granted on the following basis:
- Withdrawals before the start of the program:
- Applicants will forfeit the application fee and the tuition deposit.
- Applicants who are denied a Study Permit will forfeit the application fee. A copy of the visa rejection letter from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is required to process the deposit and tuition refunds.
- Refund requests are required within 30 days of receipt of the visa rejection letter OR start date of the program, whichever is earliest.
- Withdrawal within the first 7% of the term – refund of 100% fees less non-refundable deposit where applicable.
- Withdrawal between 7% and 25% of the term – refund of 50% fees.
- Withdrawal after 25% of the term – no refund
- Health & Dental fees are fully refundable up to 30 calendar days from start of the program.
A $100 administration fee will be assessed on all refund requests.
Students, who choose to withdraw from their program of studies, including those who choose not to return for an upcoming term, are responsible for the submission of a completed Withdrawal Form for Students in Full Time Programs to one of our Student Service Centres: D101, Notre Dame Campus, or P104, Roblin Centre, Exchange District Campus.
The effective withdrawal date will be the date the Withdrawal Form for Students in Full Time Programs is received in the Student Service Centre and will determine any eligibility for refund. Students are responsible for all applicable fees up to the date the withdrawal form has been received by the College.
Refunds will be processed in the same manner as the original payment method, however cash and debit payments refunds will be made by cheque, directly deposit to your Canadian bank account or wire transfer outside of Canada.