You can create MyCIC account by using one of the two ways:
- Continue to Sign-In Partner
- Continue to GCKey
If you choose to sign in with your online banking login information, please click “Continue to Sign-In Partner”. (Only for people with a CIC-affiliatedbank account)
If you choose to create an account with Government of Canada to log in, please click “Continue to GCKey”. (GCKey can be used for any department within Government of Canada)
- Click “Sign Up” on the right-hand
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions of Use”
- Create your username that containsbetween eight and sixteen characters, no special characters (for example: %, #, @) and may contain up to seven digits.
- Create your password that is between eight and sixteen characters, contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter and one digit, and must not contain 3 or more consecutive characters from your username.
- Create your recovery questions, answers and hints shown below.
Create an account after complete the sign up by Sign in Partner/Sign up GCKey.
List of activities you can do through MyCIC account:
- Submit an application
- Link an existing application to this account
- Transfer DLI number
- Continue with the application which is not yet submitted
- View your submitted applications or profiles
- Read account messages
Disclaimer:This document was prepared by a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) in compliance with the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This is not a legal document. Immigration laws and procedures change frequently, and so the information may have changed since this document was prepared. Please always refer to IRCC website for the most up-to-date information, or contact Red River College Immigration and Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. This document was prepared on Sept 15, 2017.