The International Education Team in currently seeking 5 student volunteers to assist in the upcoming RRC Connect (Fall Orientation and welcome) events for Immigrant and International students.
The event will take place at the Notre Dame Campus on Monday, August 20th. The event will run from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm.
We are looking for energetic and friendly volunteers to help with the following:
- Set-up of the Networking Zone
- Overseeing the “First day of class in Canada” selfie station
- Assisting to direct students to various areas of the College
- Assisting the Student’s Association host the welcome lunch and dinner
- Event clean up and tear down
- Greeting students and making them feel welcome
All volunteers will receive a Red River College t-shirt to wear the day of the event. Lunch and dinner will be served to all volunteers.
Volunteer Benefit: All Red River College student volunteers are celebrated at the Annual Volunteer Appreciation Mixer in April of each year.
All interested students can contact Student Integration Coordinator, Lauren Konrad, at email@example.com to apply for the posting. We thank you in advance.