If you’re ready to start your education, you’re in the right place. Call us for information on space availability and application deadlines for each program. If enrolment warrants, course dates may be adjusted to meet the required minimum enrolment. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Six Easy Ways to Register
For Full-time Programs:
- Select the Full-time Program you want to enroll in
- Click on “How to Apply” from the menu bar on the left
- Click on “Apply Now” in the “Full-time Program Online Application” section
- Create an account
- Follow the directions to submit your application
For Part-time Programs and Courses:
- Select area of interest from the “Part-time Programs and Courses” list
- Click on “Course Dates and Fees” from the menu on the left
- Locate your course and click on “Add to Cart”
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” at the bottom of the screen
- Click on “Checkout Now” and follow the “Register Online” process
2. Phone (for individual course registrations only)
How: Toll-free: 1-866-946-3241 or 1-204-785-5328 (Administration Office in Selkirk)
Payment: Visa, MasterCard
Where: Interlake Campus
Provincial Offices Building, 825 Manitoba Avenue, Selkirk, Manitoba
When: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Payment: Cash, cheque, money order, debit, Visa, MasterCard
If applying for full time courses in person, please bring a completed application form, along with your $100 application fee and original high school transcript.
Where: Red River College, Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campus, P.O. Box 304, Selkirk MB R1A 2B3
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, cheque or money order
Payment: Visa, MasterCard
Have a sponsor fax or mail your completed registration form along with the sponsorship authorization form for either Part-time Courses or Full-time Programs. An invoice will be sent to the sponsor. Please fill out the information release consent form to ensure the quickest application process with your sponsor.
Students who choose to withdraw from their course/program are responsible for the submission of a completed Student Withdrawal form to our office.
The effective withdrawal date will be the date the Student Withdrawal form is received at our office and will determine any eligibility for refund. Students are responsible for all applicable fees up to the date the Student Withdrawal form has been received by the College.
Red River College is committed to your academic and personal success by offering many student supports. Call the Interlake Campus for information about how the campus can support your specific needs.