If you’re ready to start your education, you’re in the right place. Call us for information on space availability and application deadlines for each program. If enrolment warrants, course dates may be adjusted to meet the required minimum enrolment. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Forms for paper applications:
- Full-Time application form and instructions
- Sponsorship Account form full-time programs
- Registration form for part-time courses
- Sponsorship Authorization form for part-time courses
- Student Consent to Release Information Form
Six Easy Ways to Register
For Full-time Programs:
- Select the Full-time Program you want to enroll in
- Click on “How to Apply” from the menu bar on the left
- Click on “Apply Now” in the “Full-time Program Online Application” section
- Create an account
- Follow the directions to submit your application
For Part-time Programs and Courses:
- Select area of interest from the “Part-time Programs and Courses” list
- Click on “Course Dates and Fees” from the menu on the left
- Locate your course and click on “Add to Cart”
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” at the bottom of the screen
- Click on “Checkout Now” and follow the “Register Online” process
2. Phone (for individual course registrations only)
How: Toll-free: 1-866-946-3241 or 1-204-785-5328 (Administration Office in Selkirk)
Or 1-204-645-4179 (Peguis – Fisher River Campus)
Payment: Visa, MasterCard
Where: Interlake Campus
Provincial Offices Building, 825 Manitoba Avenue, Selkirk, Manitoba
When: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Payment: Cash, cheque, money order, debit, Visa, MasterCard
If applying for full time courses in person, please bring a completed application form, along with your $100 application fee and original high school transcript.
Where: Red River College, Interlake and Peguis – Fisher River Campus, P.O. Box 304, Selkirk MB R1A 2B3
Payment: Visa, MasterCard, cheque or money order
Payment: Visa, MasterCard
Have a sponsor fax or mail your completed registration form along with the sponsorship authorization form for either Part-time Courses or Full-time Programs. An invoice will be sent to the sponsor. Please fill out the information release consent form to ensure the quickest application process with your sponsor.
The cost of textbooks is not included in the registration fee unless noted. Textbooks may be returned, if unmarked, no later than 10 days after the course has started providing that the books have not been used. If the books are wrapped and the seal has been broken, they cannot be returned. Non-returnable books cannot be returned.
Students who choose to withdraw from their course/program are responsible for the submission of a completed Student Withdrawal form to our office.
The effective withdrawal date will be the date the Student Withdrawal form is received at our office and will determine any eligibility for refund. Students are responsible for all applicable fees up to the date the Student Withdrawal form has been received by the College.
Applying For Refund/Withdrawal
For refund information, please contact our office at 204-785-5328 or 1-800-665-9864.
Students, who choose to withdraw from their course/program of studies, including those who choose not to return for an upcoming term, are responsible for the submission of a completed Student Withdrawal Form to our office.
The effective withdrawal date will be the date the Student Withdrawal form is received at our office and will determine any eligibility for refund. Students are responsible for all applicable fees up to the date the Student Withdrawal Form has been received by the College.
Refunds of fees that have been paid with the proceeds of a government sponsored student loan or by a third party will be issued to the lender or third party.
Red River College is committed to your academic and personal success. Click here to view all services provided by our Student Support Centres. Call the Interlake Campus for information about how the campus can support your specific needs.