How do you want your world to be? Social innovation brings new perspectives to existing ways of decision-making in today’s world. In this program, you will discover the tremendous capacities of communities and individuals looking to initiate systems change. In your second year of studies, specialize in either Community Development or Social Entrepreneurship.
Become an agent of change in communities experiencing barriers to development. Learn how to make effective use of a community’s assets, promote inclusion and participation at all levels, and understand structural dynamics and ethical issues.
Entrepreneurship is a tool to innovate, create wealth, and address issues facing communities around the globe. Learn to transform your values and passions into launching a venture that positively impacts the world.
- Two-year diploma
- Delivered at the Notre Dame Campus, Winnipeg
- Fall entry date
- Optional one-year Social Innovation & Community Development Certificate exit
- Practicums, applied learning, project-based learning opportunities
- Social Entrepreneur
- Community Project Manager
- Social Enterprise Manager
- Community Coordinator/Facilitator
- Community Program Supervisor
- Social Innovation Activist/Advocate
For additional program information, including fees and admission requirements, please contact our Indigenous Liaison Advisors at 204.632.2483.