LifeWorks is a confidential Employee and Family Assistance Program and work-life/wellness resource designed to help you and your dependents with a variety of issues, concerns or questions related to work and life. The program is an employee benefit and provided at no cost to you by your employer.
LifeWorks offers consultations, information and educational resources, counselling and personalized community referrals. You can access the program 24 hours a day, seven days a week by toll-free number, online at lifeworks.com, or by free mobile application, for support related to:
- Life – Stress/Overload, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Community Resources
- Family – Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Blended Families, Caring for Older Adults, Education
- Money – Saving/Investing, Debt Management, Estate Planning/Wills, Home Buying/Renting
- Work – Work Relationships, Job Stress/Burnout, Managing People
- Health – Fitness/Nutrition, Sleep, Addiction/Recovery, Smoking Cessation
TTY service: 1-877-371-9978
For the RRC EFAP User ID and password, please contact Human Resources Services at 204-632-2319, refer to one of the EFAP posters around campus, or click here.