Benefits and Disability
There are many voluntary benefits available to regular, term and casual employees. Including:
- Deferred Salary Leave Plan – A plan that funds a leave of absence for eligible employees
- STRATA Select – A selection of retail, insurance, and other benefits for RRC staff made available through our benefits plan
- Voluntary Reduced Work Week – A program that provides employees with an opportunity to request additional days of leave while spreading the pay reduction over a period of time
- Winnipeg Transit ECO Pass – Subsidised monthly transit passes for RRC staff at Notre Dame and downtown campuses
- EcoPass FAQ
Canada Life Benefits
Online secure access to your Group Plan (Health and Dental Benefits) provides details on the status of your claims, personalized pre-filled claim forms, health and wellness information and much more.
Flex Benefits program
- Flex Benefit Presentation
- RRC Flex Plan FAQ
- RRC Flex New Employee Enrollment
- RRC Flex Plan Design
- Flex Benefits Booklet
- Flex Benefits Brochure
- HSA Brochure
- RRC Canada Life Application Form
- Flex Benefit Continuation Form
- RRC Notice of Change Form
2019 Benefit Re-Enrolment Information
Long Term Disability
The following information is intended as an explanation of the Plan provision and benefits. This information should not be considered as changing or extending any of the provisions of the LTD Plan as identified in the Regulations. If there is any conflict between this information and the Plan Regulations, the Plan Regulations shall apply.
Please contact your Payroll and Benefits Specialist if you require further information on the Long Term Disability Plan.