Great-West Life has launched their new GroupNet™ providing you with access to streamlined content that makes accessing benefits information easier than ever!
- Mobile-friendly – works on any device, desktop and smartphone.
- Faster – quickly find information about your benefits, coverage, balances and claims history
- User-friendly – easy to use, fresh new look
If you were already registered for GroupNet, you should have received an email invitation in June to register for the new site.
Have you set up your new GroupNet account?
If you have not set up the new GroupNet, registration can be completed in three easy steps:
- Sign in to the current GroupNet site.
- Click Register Now.
- Sign up with your email address and create a new password.
Watch some of these useful videos for instructions on how to register and use the new site:
- How to register – https://vimeopro.com/user33363300/groupnet/video/247013552
- How to submit a claim – https://vimeopro.com/user33363300/groupnet/video/247013675
- How to review your benefits – https://vimeopro.com/user33363300/groupnet/video/247013623
After you have registered on the new GroupNet site, you will no longer have access to the old site. The new GroupNet site is mobile friendly and GroupNet Mobile will be discontinued once the full rollout is complete. Instead, you can bookmark the new site to your home screen from any mobile device for easy access.
Medical Services and Supplies
As part of Red River College’s Flex Benefits Program, employees have coverage for a variety of Health benefits depending on the Flex Option you are enrolled in. We would like to take this opportunity to highlight some of the Medical Services and Supplies that you may have coverage for under the Flexible Benefits Program.
Your coverage is based on your Flex Option choice and may include some of the following Medical Services and Supplies:
- Home nursing care
- Hearing aids
- Prosthetic devices
- Custom-fitted orthopedic Shoes
- Mechanical or hydraulic Lifters
- Diabetic supplies
- Blood glucose monitoring machine
- Extremity pumps for Lymphedema
- Custom-made compression hose
- Wigs or hairpieces
A prescription may be required in order for Medical Services and Supplies to be eligible for reimbursement. Please refer to your benefits booklet to see the maximum and coinsurance applicable to each benefit for your Flex Option and for prescription requirements.
The above is a summary of the provisions of the group plan. In the event of a discrepancy between this benefit and the master contract, the terms of the group contract will apply.
The LifeWorks website offers a wealth of information and resources to help you make the most of all aspects of your life. For the month of September, LifeWorks is featuring a suite of resources called Coping with Worries and Building Resilience.
Coping with Worries and Building Resilience features resources and tools to provide support on a variety of issues including people’s top worries; money, work, safety, and their health. The Change and Resilience toolkit will feature content on how to embrace change and the unknown with enthusiasm and passion.
Be sure to visit www.lifeworks.com to take advantage of the 2018 content, including videos, podcasts, audio tips and much more.
For the RRC EFAP User ID and password, please contact Human Resources Services at 204-632-2319, refer to one of the EFAP posters around campus, or click here.