Have you taken advantage of all of the online resources Great-West Life has to offer? Registering online for GroupNet for Plan Members is easy, and gives you access to a wealth of user-friendly services!
What is GroupNet?
GroupNet for Plan Members gives you access to your group benefits information conveniently on your computer or mobile device. Once you are registered you will be able to:
- Submit many of your claims online
- Sign up for direct deposit of claim payments
- View your claim status, explanation of benefits (EOB) and claim history
- View your card information, including member ID, Drug, and Travel Assistance
- Locate your nearest eClaims provider
- Search drugs by name or drug identification number (DIN) to find out if they’re covered and at what percentage
How do I register for GroupNet?
- Visit www.greatwestlife.com
- Click GroupNet for Plan Members
- Click Register now
- Have your plan number and member ID (found on your benefit card) ready
- Follow the instructions to register and create your user name and password
GroupNet is also available by downloading the GroupNet Mobile app or GroupNet for Apple Watch app.
What are Provider eClaims?
Provider eClaims allows Healthcare professionals such as chiropractors, physiotherapists or vision care providers to submit your claim for you, on the spot, as long as they are registered for Provider eClaim. Check to see if your provider is registered by visiting www.greatwestlife.com or ask your provider on your next visit.
How can I use Provider eClaims?
- Make sure your provider is registered for Provider eClaims
- Give your provider your group benefits policy/plan number and your member ID (located on your benefit card or found on to GroupNet)
What is Great-West Life’s Health & Wellness Site?
Great-West Life’s Health & Wellness Site, available through GroupNet for Plan Members, offers credible information and interactive tools such as:
- The Personal Health Risk Assessment – create a personal health profile, build a customized action plan and track your progress using this interactive tool
- Condition fact sheets – search or view a list of conditions to find trusted information written and reviewed by Canadian doctors and pharmacists
- Everyday tips – learn how to allergy proof your home, cook healthy meals or locate community health support services
What is DrugHub?
The DrugHub iPhone app allows you to search through a list of medications to review instructions, interactions, side effects and even set reminders to take your medication on time or order refills.
What is GroupNet Text?
GroupNet Text! allows you to receive texts from Great-West Life when your claims have been processed. It is also a two-way messaging service that provides instant access to plan information including coverage details, co-insurance amounts, benefit maximums and more.
How do I sign up for GroupNet Text?
Sign up for GroupNet Text! on GroupNet for Plan Members under the Your Profile tab to take advantage of text notifications and two-way messaging!
Note compatibility of online services may vary by mobile device and/or operating system.
HUB Select is a voluntary program, giving employees access to products and services at discounted or preferred rates. HUB Select includes discounts or preferred rates on car rentals, hotel bookings, vacations, home services, health services, insurance and many more.
HUB Select Program Highlights
- Choice Hotels – 15% off the “Best Available Rate”.
- Collette Travel – discounts off the best available prices.
- GoeVisit – telemedicine via secure online access to medical professionals with preferred rates.
- Pet Health Insurance – discount on monthly premiums.
- Travel Insurance – top-ups, cancellation, and specialty products.
- Home Security Systems – promotional offer includes 3 months of free monitoring.
Have you taken advantage of the HUB Select program? Visit the HUB Select website for more information at http://select.hubinternational.com/selectredriver/.
Supporting Your Wellness
The LifeWorks website offers a wealth of information and resources to help you make the most of all aspects of your life. For the month of February, LifeWorks is featuring a suite of resources called Financial Well-being.
Financial Well-being features a variety of resources and tools to boost financial wellness and drive engagement, including a Financial Assessment tool and a new Financial Well-being Toolkit.
Be sure to visit www.lifeworks.com to take advantage of the 2018 content, including videos, podcasts, audio tips and much more.
For the RRC EFAP User ID and password, please contact Human Resources Services at 204-632-2319, refer to one of the EFAP posters around campus, or click here.