Residence Application

Apply online

For full details, see How to Apply.

Maintenance and Supply Requests

If you have a leaking tap, plugged toilet, broken bed frame, malfunctioning fridge, etc., please submit a maintenance and supply requests to the RRC Campus Living Office using your Case Log account.

For emergencies such as fire or severe water leakage, contact Security immediately.


You can use the Case Log system to request replacements for consumable items such as light bulbs. Toilet paper and cleaning supplies are the responsibility of the resident.

Release of Information

A Resident may grant access to specified personal information to third parties on WebAdvisor by adding a Proxy to his/her account. The Resident has the right to rescind or modify this permission at any time by making changes on the Proxy web screen. The information gathered in this process is collected pursuant to subsection 36 (1) of FIPPA.