Book a Photo Session
Terms and Conditions for Use of Facilities
As of January 7, 2020
The officer, person or persons in charge of the group or organization (“applicant”) named in the application form must agree to the following:
- The College reserves the right to deny any applicant use of College facilities in accordance with its policy on Use of Facilities U1;
- The College has the right and sole discretion to change the space reserved by the applicant under this agreement and provide alternate College facilities, with 5 days written notice;
- The applicant will be responsible for prompt payment of any charges assessed by the College for the use of College facilities;
- The applicant will reimburse the College in full for willful or accidental damages of its property caused, either directly or indirectly, by a person or persons permitted by the applicant to participate in the use of the facilities referred to.
- The applicant will take reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and welfare of all event participants and agrees to adhere to all applicable Statutes, Regulations and By-Laws;
- The applicant will maintain the standard of conduct, cleanliness and care required by the College in the maintenance of its buildings and environment and will ensure that the facility is in the same condition upon leaving as it was when the applicant arrived;
- The applicant will take reasonable precautions to maintain the security of College facilities. The College reserves the right to determine the appropriate level of security;
- The applicant will be responsible for compliance with the parking regulations of the College;
- The applicant will comply with all applicable safety requirements, take precautions to not create fire hazards and assume responsibility for evacuating all people in the area of facility use immediately and without question upon hearing a fire alarm;
- The College will have the right, at any time, to have the applicant and its party vacate the premises where there is a perceived danger to public safety or the security of the facilities;
- The applicant will acknowledge that:
- No representation or warranty has been or will be made by the College regarding the suitability of the facility(ies) for the intended or any use by the applicant; and
- That prior to completing the application, the applicant has inspected the facility(ies) or has waived its right to inspect such facility(ies) notwithstanding that the applicant was given the opportunity by the College to conduct such inspection prior to completing the application.
- The applicant will indemnify and hold the College harmless against any and every claim that may be made against the College by a person who came upon premises owned, used or occupied by the College by virtue of the permission granted to use the College facilities referred to in the application; save where negligence of College was the sole cause of any such claim;
- The College assumes no liability for equipment or other possessions belonging to or used by the applicant;
- The applicant will report to RRC Security, immediately or as soon as reasonably possible, any damages or injuries that occurred during the event.