Adobe Creative Cloud Installation
Before you begin, essentials for Adobe installation:
- To use your Red River College Adobe subscription you must use your college email address and password when signing into Adobe.
- IMPORTANT: Your college email address looks like: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not enter your college email address as: email@example.com – you will not be able to log in.
- You will need to have your personal laptop admin password to complete this installation.
- You can install and use your Adobe subscription on one additional computer. If you try to use the subscription on more than two computers at a time you will be prompted to log out of your Adobe subscription on the other computers.
- Ensure you install all of the Adobe applications listed in your software email that are required for your courses. Feel free to install any additional applications available within the Adobe Desktop App.
- If you already have the Adobe Creative Cloud software on your laptop using a personal email address please proceed to: If you already have Creative Cloud installed.
Installing the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App
- Go to: adobe.com and select: Continue to Canada.
- In the top right corner of the Adobe webpage, select: Sign In.
- At the Sign in page enter your college email address. Remember: your college email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and select: Continue.
- At the Select an account screen, choose: Company or School Account.
- At the Red River College Sign in page enter your college email address and password, select: Sign in.
- On the Adobe webpage click on the blue icon in the top right corner (red circle in image below). Then click on View Account (blue rectangle in image below). Click on image to enlarge.
- Scroll down the page until you see the header Common tasks and select: View and download my apps.
- In the main body of the page under Creative Cloud select: Download.
– “Permission may be required” select: OK
– Do you want to allow downloads on “creativecloud.adobe.com”? select: OK.
- To continue installation follow the: “It’s easy to install Creative Cloud.” instruction you see in your browser.
- Once the installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud App is complete you can continue to install additional Adobe software programs via the Adobe Creative Cloud App.
If You Already Have Creative Cloud Installed
There is no need to uninstall your Creative Cloud software, just log out of your personal Adobe account.