We’re looking for a Creative Artist to join our Creative Services Team in a full-time permanent position. As a Creative Artist, you will be responsible for editing existing lottery ticket art within a quick turnaround time as well as providing assistance when required with new ticket art and promotional material design.
- Edit existing lottery ticket art files per revision requests
- Prepare and send art files
- Create new ticket art and promotional material design
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Art design or related field and/or relevant work experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of printing processes (Offset & Flexographic) is an asset
- Experience within a print environment is preferred
- Ability to handle high volumes of work while meeting tights deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and translate into correct art revisions
- Highly creative with the ability to come up with new ticket art designs
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8
You have a passion for design and digital marketing and a solid portfolio to back up your work. After honing your skills in an agency setting for the past 5+ years, you’re ready to use that hands-on experience to take your career to the next level. You believe that effective creative needs to be based on insights, not design trends, and that ego is a four-letter word. Your collaborative work ethic, problem-solving skills and ability to translate a brief into killer concepts would make any team drool. Must love brand definition, identity development, concept creation and long walks on the beach.
We’re a 26-person marketing agency that takes a strategic, digitally driven approach to produce work for our clients. We use research and analytics to inform our decisions, build strategies and positioning tied to clear goals and objectives and create breakthrough work as a result.
As part of our team, you’ll work closely with a seasoned group of creatives, developers, strategists, and marketers to help companies define their competitive advantage, strengthen audience relationships and create effective and engaging solutions for some of Manitoba’s leading marketers.
To apply, please send your resume and a portfolio with at least three real-life work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org – subject line “Design at Metric”.
The Winnipeg Construction Association is the largest and oldest commercial construction association in Manitoba. The association provides its membership with construction information, advocacy, education courses, and networking opportunities. Check us out at winnipegconstruction.ca.
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. Working closely with the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be designing a wide variety of products and collateral across both digital and print media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing graphic concepts for both digital and print media, while working within WCA’s established brand standards.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software (Adobe CC).
- Coordinating with both internal and external audiences to accomplish tasks on time.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, and websites with software such as Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- While print & digital design is the main focus, there may be an opportunity to dive into video shooting & editing.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Diploma or degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field (Co-ops & paid positions are both applicable).
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, especially Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- While creativity is a must, equally important is the ability to work within established brand standards and with the appropriate tone.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to shoot and edit video is an asset.
- Ability to shoot photography is an asset.
- Ability in Adobe After Effects is an asset.
This is a new position for WCA, and the successful individual will work directly with the Communication Manager, liase with WCA staff and other stakeholders, and report to the President.
WCA offers a competitive salary, full group benefits, pension contribution, free parking at our location in South Winnipeg, and other perks.
Interested candidates should include a resume, cover letter and either link to an online portfolio or provide no fewer than 3 works displaying your graphic design skills by November 30, 2018.
Apply through Indeed: https://www.indeedjobs.com/winnipeg-construction-association/jobs/806d8b884aed7cf9d89e