THE SPORTS VAULT
POSITION: Jr. Production Designer
REPORTS TO: Manager, Creative Services
JOB TYPE: Full-time
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
The Sports Vault Corp. is looking for a Jr. Production Designer with a great attitude, love for innovation, and attention to detail to join our team. We are a fast-paced, sports licensee dealing in licensed consumer products, collectibles, and promotional merchandise with distribution in both Canada and the US. If you are a driven individual who is looking for a challenge and has aspirations to be part of a growing company, then this is the opportunity for you.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Creative Services, the Jr. Production Designer executes the design deliverables for a broad array of brand initiatives. This detail-oriented role requires a meticulous eye. It is the sole responsibility of the Jr. Production Designer to ensure files meet all required specifications and perform a seamless transition from concept, to production and print. They must have an extensive knowledge of production design processes and be familiar with basic requirements needed to produce high quality consumer products and printed materials.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Graphic Design Diploma or Certificate, from a college or university
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience in a design role, preferably production design related
- Comfortable under pressure and juggling multiple requests
- Capable of creating attractive design solutions
- Capable of seeing a project from start to finish
- Capable of working independently or in a team
- Experience with packaging design is an asset
- Experience creating content for social media is an asset
RESPONSABILITIES & DUTIES
- Design, execute, and deliver all Sports Vault licensed products, packaging, and other elements as they arise
- Develop consumer products, images, and promotional materials
- Assist in photoshoots and lifestyle shoots
- Provide support to sales force
- Design social media posts
- Be excited, engaged, and dedicated to the success of the company
Please send a resume, portfolio, salary expectations, and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to Juan Pablo Tovar at email@example.com
We thank all who apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We know you. You’re a creative person. You always have been. You love to sketch, draw and design. You see beauty in everyday objects. Great design inspires you. You’re personable, a team player, a great communicator, and an inspiration to be around. You face challenges with enthusiasm, seeing each new project as your opportunity to shine.
Get to know us. At Leech Printing, we work with thousands of clients every year. New businesses. Small enterprises. Large corporations. Mom and pops. Printing has been our core business for over 90 years, but we’re always incorporating new services to meet our clients’ communications needs: digital printing, signs and banners, website design, marketing support, email marketing and direct mail, to name a few.
A career is waiting. Now that you’ve completed your formal graphic design training, Leech Printing can help you gain practical experience in a fast-paced and progressive design environment. As our company continues to evolve, we’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to service the design needs of our growing roster of clients. As a Leech Printing designer, you’ll work as part of a team of sales representatives, marketing specialists, and designers to deliver creative and engaging print and digital marketing campaigns. Along the way, there will be opportunities for advancement, learning and personal development. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer great benefits, including a pension plan, extended health and dental coverage, and life insurance.
If the opportunity to work for us appeals to you, we’d love to see what you can do. Send a copy of your resume, along with samples of your work (or a link to an online portfolio), to Meredyth Leech at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 2, 2019.
Suckerpunch has a career opportunity for a wildly-talented and passionate Lead Designer with a minimum three years of experience to join our small but mighty team of passionate professionals.
As a Lead Designer, you will report to the Creative Director and work in all mediums and disciplines, including print, interactive, social, advertising, branding, editorial and strategy. Perfect production skills and spotless attention to detail are a crucial requirement of this position.
We work primarily in the agriculture and food sectors, developing and delivering complete, integrated communications strategies for an incredible roster of loyal clients. Our rapid growth can be attributed to client satisfaction and our highly-regarded reputation in the industry.
Great people who want to do great things are critical to our continued success and we are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and positive person to fill this important position on our team.
Details here: suckerpunch.ca/careers
Sherpa Marketing is one of Canada’s leading technology driven marketing services companies. Our full-service approach allows our experienced guides to lead Sherpa’s customers through needs analysis to strategy development and to the execution of tactics that drive client success.
Your gregarious nature means you are the type of person that people want to be around. Your love of pop-culture and design in general will make a great fit with Sherpa’s culture. You have a keen understanding of the use and application of technology as it pertains to delivering high quality design.
We offer a collaborative, open-concept work environment – sorry, no hiding in a cubicle here. We have a team of designers and staff that are both eager to share their knowledge and learn new skills from you, with projects ranging from small-scale “quickies” to large-scale branding and rollout.
A burning desire to do the best you can within established parameters is a key attribute of all successful Sherpas.
Job Summary & Scope
Reporting to the Art Director, you will work collaboratively with other members of the Sherpa team to create and deliver high quality brand/print/web/mobile/video and application user experiences.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Designing, testing, documenting and deploying high performance creative that drives ROI for Sherpa’s clients using a variety of tools and techniques
- Working independently
- Ensuring projects meets company standards
- Deliver tasks within given deadlines and budgets
- Execute graphic design and production responsibilities in a matter that is both professional and accurate, while adhering to the graphic standards of our clients.
- Work directly on design projects through conception, creation and production creating print and online marketing materials.
- Work on projects that require advanced layout skills and file preparation with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Provide support to other graphic designers on collaborative projects.
- Great portfolio of work
- Excellent communication, time management, troubleshooting, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Diligence and commitment to Quality Assurance and self-assessment of your own work
- User Experience/User Interface Design for Web/Apps
- Strong typography skills
- A conscientious, hard-working, team-oriented player – we’re a very collaborative
environment, and there’s no room for big egos or showboats.
- A detail oriented multi-tasker with the ability to switch hats as required
- A problem solver, with the initiative to find new solutions without being asked
- A level-headed approach to work that can operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- HTML, CSS, WordPress
Other Duties as Required
- Employees are expected to help fill any gaps in work as each person’s capabilities allow.
- Occasional travel may be required
Education, Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in graphic design/digital media
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Ability to work under pressure, and quickly assimilate large quantities of information
- An optimistic attitude and a willingness to learn
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and team skills
- A thorough understanding of the creative process
Please submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Are you driven to help clients design software that they will love using?
The Imaginet team is seeking a UX Analyst & Designer local in the Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) area. In this role for a UX Analyst & Designer, you will use your experience with user design methodologies using agile delivery to provide both creative and analytical ideas to support and improve user experiences. In client engagements, you will need to interview stakeholders, facilitate group workshops, provide mockups and wireframes, as well as gather requirements to articulate process flows and user interactions. You will also need to collaborate with the software development team to develop your wireframes and prototypes into a working product for an amazing user experience.
Critical Competencies for Success: Analytical, creative, passionate about UX.
Travel will be required (ability to travel to and from Canada and US). Imaginet does not sponsor work visas, and we are only considering candidates local in Canada.
Full details available at: https://imaginet.workable.com/jobs/962030
We’re looking for a Creative Artist to join our Creative Services Team in a full-time permanent position. As a Creative Artist, you will be responsible for editing existing lottery ticket art within a quick turnaround time as well as providing assistance when required with new ticket art and promotional material design.
- Edit existing lottery ticket art files per revision requests
- Prepare and send art files
- Create new ticket art and promotional material design
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Art design or related field and/or relevant work experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of printing processes (Offset & Flexographic) is an asset
- Experience within a print environment is preferred
- Ability to handle high volumes of work while meeting tights deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and translate into correct art revisions
- Highly creative with the ability to come up with new ticket art designs
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8