Relish New Brand Experience Inc.
What we’re about
Relish is a results-driven, employee-owned agency based in the heart of downtown Winnipeg, Canada. We provide our clients with strategic, creative and immersive brand experiences through virtually any platform. We were founded as one-person studio in 1998 on principles of creativity, innovation and impact. Two decades later, we have evolved into a firm of 18 brilliant thinkers, creatives, makers, developers, educators and entrepreneurs.
As a certified B Corporation, Relish meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, legally expanding our corporate responsibilities to include consideration of stakeholder interests. What does that mean? It means that it matters what we do and who we do it for.
We have an immediate opening for an entry level Graphic Designer. If you are passionate about design and want to work on a variety of projects, we want to hear from you.
Desired Skills and Experience Criteria:
- Degree/certification in graphic design required
- Minimum 2 years of professional design experience
- Strong understanding of branding, positioning and marketing
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in graphic design, typography and colour theory
- Experience working closely with a creative team
- Proven concept development
- High degree of design sensibility demonstrated in a wide variety of work
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management and production experience
- Print design and production experience mandatory
- Knowledge and experience in website, UX and mobile app design an asset
Must have a thorough command of the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Please apply with a cover letter, resume, salary expectations and 5 portfolio samples of relative creative work to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
Graphic Designer – Full Time
- To provide the sales associates, on a user pay basis, with results oriented advertising designed to meet their client’s objectives and help promote themselves in the competitive real estate industry.
- To use the marketing media currently available, by offering quality marketing solutions in a timely manner.
- Create multiple types of marketing print materials for our agents, such as: property information brochures, direct mail advertising campaigns, business cards, and create branding for individual agents.
- Create multiple types of digital marketing campaigns, such as: social media ads for our agents, property websites, etc.
- Create marketing materials for our office, including our monthly Commercial Sales Report, and promotional materials for recruiting purposes, and materials that our agents can use.
- Our office includes it’s own print shop with a press printer, so you would also be responsible for printing all materials and shipping orders to Canada Post.
- Be responsible for communicating effectively one-on-one with our sales associates.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
- Have a diploma or degree in Graphic Design/Digital Media Design.
- Comfortable and efficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Products including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- 1-2 years experience is preferred.
Please email portfolios (PDF, or website link) and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a skilled user interface designer to join our team to help us build the technology that will help change the world of urban renewable energy.
UI designers take complex challenges, features, and requirements, then turn them into easy to use, easy to understand interfaces that make the lives of our users better. They work closely with software developers, co-founders and other staff in a collaborative and agile environment.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Think first and foremost about our users and how we can make their lives
- Help ensure we’re solving the right problem and conceptualize the best solutions for new and existing
- Create sketches and/or highly-detailed mock-ups, user-flows, storyboards, and prototypes to communicate user interface, interactions, and experience
- Constantly evaluate our apps to ensure we’re changing and evolving them to be the
- Demonstrate you have the knowledge and experience in building easy to use, easy to understand web-based interfaces, design system, and pattern
- Have a post-secondary education in web design or equivalent work
- Provide a link to your impressive portfolio showing off all the great work you’ve done Note: only applications accompanied by a portfolio will be considered for the UI designer
SKILLS THAT WILL GET YOU FAR
- A strong, clean visual design
- Proficiency with design and prototyping software: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Axure,
- Expert in HTML and
- Leadership; influence others to make everything
- Collaboration; work closely with teams to find the best
- Communication; share your ideas in a way people can understand, while also best understanding the ideas of
- Empathy; be able to easily adopt the perspective of another person to see and understand things the way they
- Curiosity; seek understand complex challenges and user needs, why things are the way they are, and keep digging to figure out how they can become something
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio to:
Scott Russell – Co-Founder and CEO SolarSkyrise Inc. email@example.com solarskyrise.com
Vita Health Fresh Market is currently looking for a Full-Time Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the implementation of the Vita Health Fresh Market branding and design. She/he will design all in-store signage and advertising for various types of print and digital media. Ideal candidates will be detail-oriented and fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Create consistent in-store signage, with direction from the Marketing Manager.
- Produce consistent social media posts for different contests, memes and misc. graphics, in keeping with Vita Health’s mission and marketing plan.
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to produce new internal/external promotions, communications, and marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, presentations, videos, etc.) consistent with Vita Health’s branding.
- Attend events (as required) to assist with running event, as well as to cover activities and campaigns from a social media perspective.
- Design monthly flyer, print and digital ads using information from Marketing Coordinator including ad copy, product images, end branding elements.
- Create videos and ads to be featured on in-store TV screens.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- A Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Industry experience is an asset.
- Strong production design mindset.
- Detailed oriented, creative thinker, strong planning, organization and execution skills.
- Demonstrated project management and creative design.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, MailChimp/CRM, WordPress applications an asset.
- Energetic, self-motivated, strong collaboration and team-work skills.
- Experience in a retail environment will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE SPORTS VAULT
POSITION: Jr. Production Designer
REPORTS TO: Manager, Creative Services
JOB TYPE: Full-time
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
The Sports Vault Corp. is looking for a Jr. Production Designer with a great attitude, love for innovation, and attention to detail to join our team. We are a fast-paced, sports licensee dealing in licensed consumer products, collectibles, and promotional merchandise with distribution in both Canada and the US. If you are a driven individual who is looking for a challenge and has aspirations to be part of a growing company, then this is the opportunity for you.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Creative Services, the Jr. Production Designer executes the design deliverables for a broad array of brand initiatives. This detail-oriented role requires a meticulous eye. It is the sole responsibility of the Jr. Production Designer to ensure files meet all required specifications and perform a seamless transition from concept, to production and print. They must have an extensive knowledge of production design processes and be familiar with basic requirements needed to produce high quality consumer products and printed materials.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Graphic Design Diploma or Certificate, from a college or university
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong aptitude for technology
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years of experience in a design role, preferably production design related
- Comfortable under pressure and juggling multiple requests
- Capable of creating attractive design solutions
- Capable of seeing a project from start to finish
- Capable of working independently or in a team
- Experience with packaging design is an asset
- Experience creating content for social media is an asset
RESPONSABILITIES & DUTIES
- Design, execute, and deliver all Sports Vault licensed products, packaging, and other elements as they arise
- Develop consumer products, images, and promotional materials
- Assist in photoshoots and lifestyle shoots
- Provide support to sales force
- Design social media posts
- Be excited, engaged, and dedicated to the success of the company
Please send a resume, portfolio, salary expectations, and a brief paragraph on why you would like to join our team to Juan Pablo Tovar at email@example.com
We thank all who apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
We know you. You’re a creative person. You always have been. You love to sketch, draw and design. You see beauty in everyday objects. Great design inspires you. You’re personable, a team player, a great communicator, and an inspiration to be around. You face challenges with enthusiasm, seeing each new project as your opportunity to shine.
Get to know us. At Leech Printing, we work with thousands of clients every year. New businesses. Small enterprises. Large corporations. Mom and pops. Printing has been our core business for over 90 years, but we’re always incorporating new services to meet our clients’ communications needs: digital printing, signs and banners, website design, marketing support, email marketing and direct mail, to name a few.
A career is waiting. Now that you’ve completed your formal graphic design training, Leech Printing can help you gain practical experience in a fast-paced and progressive design environment. As our company continues to evolve, we’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to service the design needs of our growing roster of clients. As a Leech Printing designer, you’ll work as part of a team of sales representatives, marketing specialists, and designers to deliver creative and engaging print and digital marketing campaigns. Along the way, there will be opportunities for advancement, learning and personal development. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer great benefits, including a pension plan, extended health and dental coverage, and life insurance.
If the opportunity to work for us appeals to you, we’d love to see what you can do. Send a copy of your resume, along with samples of your work (or a link to an online portfolio), to Meredyth Leech at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 2, 2019.
Suckerpunch has a career opportunity for a wildly-talented and passionate Lead Designer with a minimum three years of experience to join our small but mighty team of passionate professionals.
As a Lead Designer, you will report to the Creative Director and work in all mediums and disciplines, including print, interactive, social, advertising, branding, editorial and strategy. Perfect production skills and spotless attention to detail are a crucial requirement of this position.
We work primarily in the agriculture and food sectors, developing and delivering complete, integrated communications strategies for an incredible roster of loyal clients. Our rapid growth can be attributed to client satisfaction and our highly-regarded reputation in the industry.
Great people who want to do great things are critical to our continued success and we are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and positive person to fill this important position on our team.
Details here: suckerpunch.ca/careers
Sherpa Marketing is one of Canada’s leading technology driven marketing services companies. Our full-service approach allows our experienced guides to lead Sherpa’s customers through needs analysis to strategy development and to the execution of tactics that drive client success.
Your gregarious nature means you are the type of person that people want to be around. Your love of pop-culture and design in general will make a great fit with Sherpa’s culture. You have a keen understanding of the use and application of technology as it pertains to delivering high quality design.
We offer a collaborative, open-concept work environment – sorry, no hiding in a cubicle here. We have a team of designers and staff that are both eager to share their knowledge and learn new skills from you, with projects ranging from small-scale “quickies” to large-scale branding and rollout.
A burning desire to do the best you can within established parameters is a key attribute of all successful Sherpas.
Job Summary & Scope
Reporting to the Art Director, you will work collaboratively with other members of the Sherpa team to create and deliver high quality brand/print/web/mobile/video and application user experiences.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Designing, testing, documenting and deploying high performance creative that drives ROI for Sherpa’s clients using a variety of tools and techniques
- Working independently
- Ensuring projects meets company standards
- Deliver tasks within given deadlines and budgets
- Execute graphic design and production responsibilities in a matter that is both professional and accurate, while adhering to the graphic standards of our clients.
- Work directly on design projects through conception, creation and production creating print and online marketing materials.
- Work on projects that require advanced layout skills and file preparation with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Provide support to other graphic designers on collaborative projects.
- Great portfolio of work
- Excellent communication, time management, troubleshooting, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Diligence and commitment to Quality Assurance and self-assessment of your own work
- User Experience/User Interface Design for Web/Apps
- Strong typography skills
- A conscientious, hard-working, team-oriented player – we’re a very collaborative
environment, and there’s no room for big egos or showboats.
- A detail oriented multi-tasker with the ability to switch hats as required
- A problem solver, with the initiative to find new solutions without being asked
- A level-headed approach to work that can operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- HTML, CSS, WordPress
Other Duties as Required
- Employees are expected to help fill any gaps in work as each person’s capabilities allow.
- Occasional travel may be required
Education, Skills and Experience
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in graphic design/digital media
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, deadline oriented work environment
- Ability to work under pressure, and quickly assimilate large quantities of information
- An optimistic attitude and a willingness to learn
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and team skills
- A thorough understanding of the creative process
Please submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Are you driven to help clients design software that they will love using?
The Imaginet team is seeking a UX Analyst & Designer local in the Winnipeg, Manitoba (Canada) area. In this role for a UX Analyst & Designer, you will use your experience with user design methodologies using agile delivery to provide both creative and analytical ideas to support and improve user experiences. In client engagements, you will need to interview stakeholders, facilitate group workshops, provide mockups and wireframes, as well as gather requirements to articulate process flows and user interactions. You will also need to collaborate with the software development team to develop your wireframes and prototypes into a working product for an amazing user experience.
Critical Competencies for Success: Analytical, creative, passionate about UX.
Travel will be required (ability to travel to and from Canada and US). Imaginet does not sponsor work visas, and we are only considering candidates local in Canada.
Full details available at: https://imaginet.workable.com/jobs/962030
We’re looking for a Creative Artist to join our Creative Services Team in a full-time permanent position. As a Creative Artist, you will be responsible for editing existing lottery ticket art within a quick turnaround time as well as providing assistance when required with new ticket art and promotional material design.
- Edit existing lottery ticket art files per revision requests
- Prepare and send art files
- Create new ticket art and promotional material design
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Art design or related field and/or relevant work experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of products (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Understanding of printing processes (Offset & Flexographic) is an asset
- Experience within a print environment is preferred
- Ability to handle high volumes of work while meeting tights deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and translate into correct art revisions
- Highly creative with the ability to come up with new ticket art designs
Pollard Banknote offers a challenging, team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, profit sharing program, company pension and opportunities for professional development. Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations along with a résumé to:
Pollard Banknote Limited
140 Otter Street Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8