Our Winnipeg office has an exciting opportunity for an Graphic Designer. This position is an important function of our marketing team, requiring you to create and inspire across our retail, team, and E-Commerce platforms. As our Graphic Designer you will ultimately take pride in implementing our strategic marketing goals.
Kahunaverse Sports Group was born through the fusion of three great Canadian companies in Home Run Sports, Big Kahuna Sport Co. and most recently Soccer X. Our mission is to outfit and inspire the athlete in all of us, and help create a lifetime of memories through the journey of sport, from prospect to pro. We are athletes serving athletes, we appreciate the importance of culture and strive to be a great place to work and a great place for our customers to work with.
As apart of this Team you will:
- Assist in the creation of social media content
- Work closely and collaboratively with the marketing team in design decisions for ongoing look and feel of website
- Accurately plan, design and execute email marketing campaigns with Mail Chimp integrated email software
- Support company-wide team and retail sales departments for instore signage and promotional handouts for offsite events
- Prepare other Digital and print graphic design across retail, e-comm and team platforms as needed
The Teammate we’d like
- Proficiency Adobe CC knowledge a must.
- An amazing communicator; fluent in English, effective verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills, flexible; able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Able to function and collaborate well on a team; on the court and in the office.
- Outrageously detail oriented
- Must have sense of humour and a love of sport
- Video production experience is an asset.
- Someone who shares our core values:
- Delivering Wow
What you can expect from our Team:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and emphasis on work-life balance.
- Company-inspired volunteer days
- Opportunity to grow with the most dynamic and leading sport company in Canada
- And a fantastic work environment…Check us out at Kahunaverse.com
Join our Team:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter along with salary expectations and accompanying resume to email@example.com.
Attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format and please quote “Graphic Designer – Winnipeg” in the subject line. We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
~ No phone calls or agencies please ~